Love Day Play
Ready in 20 minutes
Serves 2-4 little people
- 2 cups of uncooked white rice
- 2 tbsp of white vinegar
- 2-gallon Zlock bags
- red/pink acrylic paint
- parchment paper
- heart scoops & accessories
- Making the rice- a gallon bag add 1 cup of uncooked rice with 2 tbsp of white vinegar; add the colored acrylic paint.
- Mix the paint-Zip and shake until the paint is mixed.
- Dry the rice- Pour the wet ingredients into the parchment paper to dry.
- Finishing touches- Now add your rice to the sensory table or bins, using your creativity.
- Make a heart with the rice to make the invitation to play more inviting. Decorate the table with heart accessories and different scoops & cups.
Tips: Mixing an essential oil to the rice can enhance the 5 senses.